In-house Brake Performance Centre
Link Dynamometer and Compact Data Management System to validate braking performance of all formulations
- Can be programmed to receive on-site data from D-Box to validate brake pads.
- Allows formulations to be refined for actual driving conditions.
- In-house formulation
Formulation can be tailor made to suit different driving conditions and customers requirements.
Incoming raw materials are tested for chemical composition to ensure optimum result from the material mix.
An array of testing equipment (such as the Chase machine, Compressibility machine and Volumetric analyzer etc.) ensures processes are optimized without compromising on braking performance.
An environmentally friendly formula (Non asbestos , non steel and non copper) Better fading performance Less rotor damage
An environmentally friendly formula (Non asbestos and no copper); Better stopping power Better thermal conductive
An environmentally friendly formula (Non asbestos and no copper); Good thermal conductive Longer using life time
1. 1st Fitted Braking Performance [ Green Performance ]
2. Normal Speed Braking Performance [ Operation Performance ]
3. High Speed Braking Performance [ High Speed Performance ]
4. Continuous Braking Performance [ Fading ]
5. Overall Braking Performance [ General Behaviour ]
6. Product Life Period [ Wear Rate ]
7. Product Noise Rate [ Brake Noise ]
8. Product Dust Rate [ Wheel Dust ]
9. Disc Rotor Protection [ Rotor Condition ]